Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It has been a while since I have been on here last! The main reason for making this was so I could post tutorials and have not really been back on here for a while. I have been really busy sewing up a storm with the Halloween and Christmas season. As of last night I have completed all my christmas gifts except for one and that I am going to have to take to Michigan with me to complete. Tonight I have to spend packing and cleaning up a storm because we leave tomorrow at 7pm to drive through the night. I want to make sure I have everything we need so I am making a checklist and I don't want to come back home to a dirty house. The trip alone is going to make me tired traveling with a 12 month old! I have to wait until after Christmas to post up the pictures of the stuff I had made recently, but I willget it done soon!

No comments: